1. Holding a number of meetings lead by prominent figures of different specialties to target companies and to focus on the importance of transparency and its impact on the eradication of corruption(by displaying its indicators, scope, causes, consequences and the most suitable means to address it). These meetings will be held in several cities as the first meeting will be held in the first quarter of 2012.
2. Holding several workshops in which a select group of academicians ,religious scholars ,the media, intellectuals, and influential personalities in the community through which the issue of transparency, fighting corruption will be addressed. Also, to motivate participants to actively contribute to the community as well as to show solidarity with the foundation and ways to direct and indirect support its efforts. This is done in several cities as the first workshop will take place in the first quarter of 2012.
3.Doing an inventory of the various studies, research, and regulations related to promote transparency and combat corruption in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
4.Doing an inventory of the various specialized agencies and stakeholders that support efforts to promote transparency and combat corruption (local, regional, and international). And to develop a formula for cooperation with each of them. Including:
Adopting and holding workshops – seminars – meetings … etc..
Holding training programs
Translating research and studies issued by international and regional authorities and making them available to various agencies in the Kingdom
5. Launching an extensive study carried out by specialists and will as follow:
reviewing the aspects of financial and administrative corruption in the Kingdom (its indicators, scope, and causes -as well as its effects on the community, society, enterprises and the national economy – and the most suitable means to address them).
The adequacy of and effective systems of governance and supervision based on the promotion of transparency and anti-corruption.
conducting a survey about the best and most successful methods and practices implemented in the private sector, and to promote transparency and fight corruption, and the preparation of evidence suitable for use by various companies in the Kingdom (small, large and medium)
6. Building an information base that is to be considered the main source in the Kingdom for researchers in the field of transparency integrity and anti-corruption, that will be found in the Saafah web site.
7. Coordinating with educational authorities to include- in their curricula – the concepts that contribute to consolidating and promoting the values of transparency, integrity, ethical behavior and justice in the field of business in the Kingdom.
8. Coordinating with universities, specialized institutes and government and professional agencies for the implementation of educational and training programs in the areas of transparency, integrity and ethical behavior and justice in the field of business in the Kingdom.